169 Patterson Ave

Ottawa, ON

K1S 1Y4

  • Facebook Social Icon

302 Waverley St. West

Ottawa, ON

K2P 0W3


1551 Michael St.

Ottawa, ON

K1B 3T4

Tax time
iBTAX logo.PNG
 Areas of Practice


  • Accounting training

  • Advisory​


  • Incorporating new businesses

  • Dissolving existing businesses

 Filing due dates for 2018 tax  returns


  • Your return for 2019 has to be filed on or before April 30, 2020

  • If you or your spouse or common-law partner carried on a business in 2019, your return for 2019 has to be filed on or before June 15, 2020. However, if you have a balance owing for 2019, you have to pay it on or before April 30, 2020.

  • NOTE: If you do not file your return on time, your goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (including any related provincial credits), Canada child benefit payments (including related provincial or territorial payments), and/or old age security benefit payments may be delayed or stopped.